gary quintinsky capital by gary quintinsky
916 south 152nd street
Omaha, NE 68154 map Phone: 402-333-6461
gary quintinsky, Owner, updated this company profile on 03/31/2012
CFP® Professionals For Comprehensive Financial Planning Use A CFP® Professional.
Products & Services
About gary quintinsky capital by gary quintinsky
provides financial services to business startups
Financial Services; Financial Consultant; Financial Reporting
GARY C. QUINTINSKY
5161 San Felipe #320
Houston, TX 77056
Cell: 713-823-5269 gquintinsky@co
Management and Operating Executive successful at building dynamic sales and service organizations, with solid financial management and business development experience. Strong record of implementing innovative brand positioning strategies across multiple layers of
markets and geographic territories. A strategic visionary, with a clear sense of purpose and urgency when faced with diverse situational changes during periods of both declining sales and rapid growth. Skilled at translating conceptual models into specific growth strategies, planning and executing multi-faceted business development campaigns designed to improve market share, gross revenue and EBITDA. Key qualifications include:
· Cost Reduction / Containment & Profit Maximization
· Acquisitions / Assimilations
· Capital Investment Planning & Financial Modeling
· Market Based Pricing Strategies & ROI
· Lender Presentations and Negotiations
· Brand Development & Market Expansion
· Financial Analyst and Lender Reporting and Relationships
· Market Opportunity Identification and
· Corporate Vision & Strategic / Operational
· Negotiating / Bidding Contracts with Fortune 500 Clients
· Forecasting & Budgeting (Operational & Capital)
· Real Estate Purchases, Sales and Development
· Change Management & Organizational Design
· International Sales
GARY C. QUINTINSKY Page 2
Consulted on project for development of 100 megawatt power plant for Honduran Government
· Assembled a world class engineering group with experience in jet propulsion power turbine installations in foreign countries.
· Worked with vendors to source G.E. Frame 5 turbines in global resale market.
· Sourced capital required for power plant to be privately held on foreign soil. Made presentations to private equity firms, hedge funds and energy companies.
Evaluated Houston residential real estate market for investment opportunities
· Identified and purchased properties that provided opportunity to be held for long term capital gain while being leased.
· Identified and purchased properties that provided opportunity for rehabilitation and short term capital gain.
· Functioned as general contractor on rehabilitation and improvement projects.
· Personally marketed and sold $ 3.3 million in residential real estate.
INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC / UNITED CRANE, INC., Houston, TX 1984 to 2005
Built sales and service organization from start-up operation to major competitor, with annual sales of $25 million and assets in excess of $50 million. Held $25 million in P&L responsibility for combination of asset holding company and construction equipment rental and dealership operation with offices in Houston, Austin/San Antonio, Dallas and Chicago. Led the strategic planning process, initiated growth strategies, negotiated all major asset purchases and sales. Directed capital creation efforts. Represented the company to private equity groups, national and international lenders and financial analysts. Led creation of brand identity and market positioning. Led market analysis and pricing strategy.
· Initiated aggressive sales and marketing campaign to emphasize product differentiatio
· Negotiated contracts for build out of telecom infrastructure in Texas for all major telecom carriers.
· Identified key geographic markets susceptible to expansion. Penetrated through sales and marketing efforts.
· Created dealership structure as an adjunct to rental operation. Negotiated volume purchase discounts with manufacturers as a means to increase net margins. Created lease/purchase program leading to increased sales and leasing activity.
· Negotiated $55 million in incremental financing and credit lines with foreign and domestic lenders.
GARY C. QUINTINSKY _____ Page 3
· Reduced maintenance costs on aging assets by negotiating $14 million transaction with German manufacturer to purchase new technologicall
· Acquired 27 acre industrial tract for expansion of home office facility. When faced with a decline in sales due to economic conditions, subdivided property and sold for $2 million net gain.
· Refined quality control and safety procedures in conjunction with renewal of rental fleet positioning company to gain Fortune 500 clients.
· Increased revenues substantially and evened out ebbs and flows in EBITDA by gaining large long term contracts.
MHB COMPANIES, Houston, TX 1983 to 1984
Assumed management of construction equipment fleet owned by private investment group which was purchased for tax shelter incentives. Recruited to strategically divest assets during severe recession in Houston economy.
· Devised plan to gain rental and lease income for investors while marketing equipment for sale.
· Personally handled all leasing, shipping and contract maintenance of equipment.
· Sold $7 million in equipment for capital investment recovery to investors.
LIFT CRANE COMPANY, INC., Houston, TX 1978 to 1983
Territorial Sales Manager
Managed sales territory for world’s largest crane dealer. Formulated sales and leasing strategies necessary to succeed in competitive market.
· Top producer. Sold and leased to local, national and international firms.
· Collaborated with equipment manufacturers and lenders to gain competitive advantage.
· Developed leveraged leasing and off balance sheet strategies to augment sales.
University of Houston
San Jacinto College
Major, Business Administration