I'm back from Leiston again, where I will not be able to go next year :'(
I have next to no voice. But I also have a great feeling inside, so I guess it's good.
It's alllll good.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"a mapmaker as well as an explorer. And my great-great grandfather". North Child , by Edith Patton.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Sorry I just smacked you in the face Caroline!
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Um... *thinks back to the last time she was near a TV*... I guess it must have been Angelina Ballerina...
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
Quarter to 4?
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
15.42. Ah... pretty close...
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My little sister grumbling, and the LBA2 theme! (a great piece of music).
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday to go shopping in Cambridge.
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The LBA fansite <www.magicball.
9.What are you wearing?
A new look hooded sweater that I got yesterday, a pair of attitude jeans, a blue and silver bandana, a pair of eeyore socks and my underwear (you don't wanna know!)
10.Did you dream last night?
Yes, about cats, schools, Raphael and Joseph and my two sisters.
11. When did you last laugh?
Today. At this really good film called 50 first dates which is also quite sad.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A cat poster, a paper bears frieze, a framed cat saying "wake me up in time for the weekend" and a mirror. Normally there's more, but my room was just repainted.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. Loads of things.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
50 first dates
16. If you became a multi-milliona
An end to world poverty, and a mansion over in California.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
When I have cheese salad sandwiches, the mayonnaise has to be spread on the filling and not the top slice of bread. Really weird.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah, but I don't get much chance these days.
Hmmm... loser, stupid, failure... other stuff too...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
I don't wanna force you guys... do it if you want...