I'm so happy! I have 3 girls and now I'm having a boy! We can't wait to dress him up for cons. TRF, Scarby. We are so excited! Due date is Oct. 6th.
Baby Czeslawa is here, she was born, Nov. 19th, 2006, 1:27pm 7lb 4oz, 20" long.
Congrats to Josh Heiser, He got the closest guessing the 20th at 4:00pm.
1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On my knee, I slid out of a pool.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's a flippy phone.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Anything but country and some rap songs.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHO DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
My best friend.
8. WHAT IS/ARE YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
My life, Aaron, My, my little pony collection.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Don't have one.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Long Brown hair, I don't care what color eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Already happened, at the bridge, at school.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Y Key Key Meatballs.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOUR MADE MAD?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
No, not just anybody.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
One that will hold my family.
26. ARE YOU TALKING WITH ANYONE RIGHT NOW?
No, Duh, I'm filling this out.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Tell them you love them.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
It doesn't matter, we're all smart.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People don't listen.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES??
36. FIRST JOB?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
When I was little.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Writing on my xanga.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wouldn't, I'm happy to be one of Gods master pieces.
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Pray for everyone.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I don't know.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
At least four of my own.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE?
A song, "Jessica" by The Aumen Brothers.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No, I pray.
48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
49. WHAT DID YOU LAST EAT?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I don't know.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF??
I'm not embarrassed by me Cds.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Heck yeah, I rock.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
56. DO YOU EVER JUST LAY ON YOUR BED OR FLOOR AND PONDER?
All the time.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Write on xanga.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My little ponies.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No of course not...
64. HAVE YOU BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Czestawa, Peanut, Giggle goo.
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
I know you, I've walked with you once upon a dream.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
I don't hate.
82. FAVORITE DRINK(S)?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
84. FAVORITE SPORT?
85. YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
six of us.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
90. DO you like sushi?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Pirates of The Caribbean.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. DOGS OR CATS?
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Silver Kiss.
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Your IQ score is 115
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.
Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results
I give you all the information you could ask for, and still I get no reply. Why doesn't any one say hi, if you want to, do it, don't hesitate about it, just do it. Tell that person you love them or like them, they deserve to know. Tell them you have a crush on them, tell them you don't like them if you don't, be honest, don't hide behind something, and let people know.
By the time the Lord made woman,
He was into his sixth day of working overtime.
An angel appeared and said,
"Why are you spending so much time on this one?"
And the Lord answered, "Have you seen my spec sheet on her?
She has to be completely washable, but not plastic,
have over 200 movable parts, all replaceable
and able to run on diet coke and leftovers,
have a lap that can hold four children at one time,
have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart
-and she will do everything
with only two hands."
The angel was astounded at the requirements.
"Only two hands!? No way!
And that's just on the standard model?
That's too much work for one day.
Wait until tomorrow to finish."
But I won't," the Lord protested.
"I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart.
She already heals herself when she is sick
AND can work 18 hour days."
The angel moved closer and touched the woman.
"But you have made her so soft, Lord."
"She is soft," the Lord agreed,
"but I have also made her tough.
You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish."
"Will she be able to think?", asked the angel.
The Lord replied,
"Not only will she be able to think,
she will be able to reason and negotiate."
The angel then noticed something,
and reaching out, touched the woman's cheek.
"Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model.
I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."
"That's not a leak,"
the Lord corrected,
"that's a tear!"
"What's the tear for?" the angel asked.
The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy,
her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment
her loneliness, her grief and her pride."
The angel was impressed.
"You are a genius, Lord.
You thought of everything!
Woman is truly amazing."
And she is!
Women have strengths that amaze men.
They bear hardships and they carry burdens,
but they hold happiness,
love and joy.
They smile when they want to scream.
They sing when they want to cry.
They cry when they are happy
and laugh when they are nervous.
They fight for what they believe in.
They stand up to injustice.
They don't take "NO" for an answer
when they believe there is a better solution.
They go without so their family can have.
They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.
They love unconditionall
They cry when their children excel
and cheer when their friends get awards.
They are happy when they hear about
a birth or a wedding.
Their hearts break when a friend dies.
They grieve at the loss of a family member,
yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.
They know that a hug and a kiss
can heal a broken heart.
Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you
to show how much they care about you.
The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning.
They bring joy, hope and love.
They have compassion and ideals.
They give moral support to their family and friends.
Women have vital things to say and everything to give.
HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN,
IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH.
This is my Character, let me know if shes ok, and if she were real, you would hang out with her.
Skills:Sight, taste, smell, hearing, touch, all sensitive, meaning very good sences. Very fast, Silent and loud, sneaky.
History:Born in a country called Sancristabull, into a rolyal family. At the age of 6, got separated from her family. On the way to America, a man in black kidnapped her. After the ship got to the docks in Ocean city, NJ. Grace escapped him and ran as fast as she could away from him. When she was 8, she meet an old wisord and he helped her develop her magic with in. She only knew him as master or teacher. She didn't really learn much just the basices because the wisord died when she was 10, she misses him greatly. After that, shes been trying to find someone to teach her more about her abilities. She has been roamming the entier country and she finaly came across a land called Elftown. There she meet a women who showed her the way to Jashnia. The women told her there she would find what she been looking for.