Born in 1983
If you're the age 12 OR UNDER...you should not read this
and if you read it anyway, you should not repost it.
Just because you were born in '96 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid.
It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but four conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this [ice ice _ _ _ _ ]
You remember watching:
-Ren & Stimpy
-Pinky and the Brain
-AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
-Rockos modern Life.
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
-Step by Step
-Boy Meets World
-Sabrina The Teenage Witch
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
when everything was settled by:
-rock paper scissors or
-bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or
-inky pinky ponky daddy had a donkey
- ennie meanie miney moe.
when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
when we used to obey our parents
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together. ♥
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching:
-The Magic School Bus
-Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching:
-the 1st Batman
-3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs" :)
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies.
"I love you..you love me" [ring a bell?]
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before MIKE JONES . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
When we recorded
stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkman.
When checking out drawing books and that one book about the rainbow fish from the library was THE cool thing to do.
You had slap bracelets!
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!!
Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .
post it with the year you were born in.
I got this from my friend, [Vampyre Wolf]...
The following is so very true....
Shit: The Most Powerful Word
Submitted by mick on 07-21-2000
Genre: Long-Winded, Rating: 2.66, Suitability: R
"Shit" may just be the most powerful word in the English
You can be shit faced, shit out of luck, or have shit for brains.
With a little effort, you can get your shit together, find a
place for your shit or decide to shit or get off the pot.
You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit,
forget shit, and tell others to eat shit and die.
Some people know their shit while others can't tell the
difference between shit and shineola.
There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits, and sweet shits.
There is bull shit, horse shit and chicken shit.
You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, or duck when shit
hits the fan.
You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle.
You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in
Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit,
and some days are just plain shitty.
Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there
are times when you feel like shit.
You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the
wrong shit or a lot of weird shit.
You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up
shit creek without a paddle.
Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you
swim in a lake of shit and come out smelling like a rose.
When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building
block of creation.
And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to know
A DOGS' SOUL
Every dog must have a soul
Somewhere deep inside
Where all his hurts and grievances
Are buried with his pride.
Where he decides the good and bad,
The wrong way from the right,
And where his judgement carefully
Is hidden from our sight.
A dog must have a secret place
Where every thought abides,
A sort of close acquaintance that
He trusts in and confides.
And when accused unjustly for
Himself, he cannot speak,
Rebuked, he finds within his soul
The comfort he must seek.
He'll love, though he is unloved,
And he'll serve though badly used,
And one kind word will wipe away
The times when he's abused.
Although his heart may break in two
His love will still be whole,
Because God gave to every dog
An understanding soul!
AN APOLOGY TO BREED BAN ENTHUSIASTS
I'm sorry you are frightened of my dogs and are trying to have them killed because they are pitbulls.
I'm sorry you lack the understanding of this breed's true history, gentleness with people, wonderful temperament, intelligence and behavioral conformation. I'm sorry you won't read the ATTS stats regarding our breed's true temperament, putting it in the top four for temperament, scoring better than breeds like Golden Retrievers and Cocker Spaniels.
I'm sorry that you side with and protect animal abusers by marking the breed of dog and not the irresponsibili
I'm sorry you generalize one breed of dog with one group of people. I'm sorry you can't see the love and determination that many often highly educated, non-criminal, and "normal" types of people show towards this breed and the great personal sacrifices that they make to take care of their dog responsibly.
I'm sorry you cannot go into the shelters and see the hundreds of abandoned and abused pitbulls, dying only for the inane "crime" of being born the breed they are. I'm sorry you cannot see the look of disappointment in their eyes as someone walks by their kennel, and refuses to consider adopting them based on an ill-educated fear mongering reporter. I'm sorry that you cannot be there when the animal looks at a human for the last time, and in spite of being betrayed by all humans they have met, their tail still wags as someone approaches with the syringe of Euthinol.
I'm sorry you cannot be there when law enforcement shoots one of your dogs dead inside its own home in front of the children it mutually loves for simply getting off the dog bed and walking over to say hello with its tail wagging. I'm sorry you cannot be there to rescue pitbull puppies from a plastic bag in a dumpster, dumped there by someone switching their illegal and inhumane activities to another, more lucrative breed.
I'm sorry you cannot understand the difference between canine and human aggression in the way that this breed can. Yes, I'm saying my pitbull is smarter than you.
I'm sorry that the medieval witchhunting genetics of intolerance, generalization
I'm sorry you cannot see the disappointed look on a puppy's face when the people petting it quickly frown and walk away when you tell them it is a pitbull. I'm sorry you feel the need to terrorize my family and my dogs for crimes we never have and never will commit. I'm sorry you don't have to live in fear of your dog's safety from hysterical and mentally unstable people trying to inflict all manner of evil upon your dogs.
I'm sorry that you cannot see my breed working in some of the best Search and Rescue groups in the world, saving countless lives each year. I'm sorry our media censors and refuses to print the breed name "pitbull' when in connection with a positive act such as saving a person or child from a burning house, drowning, wild attacking animals, etc. I'm sorry you cannot see the many pitbulls registered as therapy dogs and bringing so much joy to another misunderstood, neglected demographic in our society, the senior citizen.
I am sorry you can't see a pitbull kiss a child, step carefully over a kitten, or play in a sunbeam. I'm sorry you cannot wake in the morning to feel a warm pitbull cuddled next to you in bed, and know that you are their total world, and even if the house caught fire and trapped you, they would stay with you to the end. But, now that I really think about it, I'm not at all sorry you don't own a pitbull--you do not deserve one.
The Mongrel Hordes
Lake Cowichan BC
(Permission granted by me the author to crosspost as long as it stays intact, and with my name on it.)
1. What is your full name? Kitten Saffyre Carlyle (Like I'm gonna tell anyone my REAL full name!?)
2. What colour pants are you wearing? Surprisingly blue... usually black. o.o
3. What are you listening to right now? Cowboy Troy: Loco Motive - "Wrap Around the World"
4. What are the last 4 digits in your phone number? 7448 (Yep, that's SHIT)
5. What was the last thing you ate? A rice crispy treat... I think... @.o
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I would be indigo... you can't really tell if it's more blue or more purple. ^.^
7. How is the weather right now? Icky and hot! *Poutses*<
8. Last person you instant messaged? Jake or Deids... or was it Jayme? >.< Can't remember!
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their eyes and hair... I love green/hazel eyes and long hair. *Melts* Boner has hazel eyes and used to have long hair.
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I stole it from Deids, and yea... I like her... but only when she's got some Elfooms!!
11. How are you today? I'm fine... how are you?... *Waits*... Fine, don't answer me asshole! >.<
12. Favourite drink? ... -.- If you're even reading this you know the answer... and if you don't... then... it's Mt. Dew.... *Bops you for not knowing*
13. Who do you have a crush on? O.O That's asking for a novel. Jayme, Lyle, Eric, Dustan and... Shhh... [I LOVE BONER!]
15. Hair colour? Dark Blonde with Copper streaks up front.
16. Do you wear contacts? No, but I'm supposed to wear glasses but I won't wear 'em.
17. Siblings and their ages? Nope... NONE! ^_^ YAY!
18. What are/is their full name? Just said I didn't have any... weren't you listetning!? >.<
19. Favourite month? SEPTEMBER! For my birthday! ^_^
20. Favourite food? Lazagna or Cheese Pizza
21. Last movie you watched? Charlie's Angels
22. Favourite day of the year? Either Sept 15th or May 18th. (My b-day or Boner's b-day)
23. Are you too shy to ask someone out? ... YES!
24. Do you like scary movies or happy ending movies better? Usually happy ending movies, but every now and then it's good to get the shit scared outta ya. :P
25. Summer or winter? *Agrees with Deids* That's not a fair question!!! I love 'em both!! In the summer when it's hot, you can only take off so much, before you go and jump in your swimming pool! ^_^ But... you sure can't have snow ball fights in the summer!
26. Relationships or one night stands? WTF!? What kind of Q is that!? I LOVE MY BONER! I needs a relationship!
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla for me thank you.
28. Do you want your friends to write back? Depends on what they are writting back to me. If it's nice, funny, or important then yes... if they are being assholes or little bitches then fuck that!
29. Who is most likely to respond? Jake or Deids... a few others but, I'm not writting a list.
30. Who is least likely to respond? Who ever I don't send to?... I dunno.
31. Living conditions? Living dead girl...
32. What books are you reading? None... I don't read alot... anymore.
33. What's on your mouse pad? Don't have a mouse pad...
34. Favourite card game? Spider Solitare
35. What did you do last night? Watched RAW, played online, talked to Boner, stayed up late... all that fun stuff that I prolly shouldn't do.
36. When's your birthday? Answered this already... SEPTEMBER 15TH!!!!
37. What do you do when you first wake up? Call Boner... what else did you think I did?
What are you listening to?: "Hummm hummmmmhhhhumm
What are you watching?: ... my hands... computer... erm... porn... I mean... uh.... NEXT QUESTION!
What time is it?: 4:58am CT
What are you wearing?: Black tank top, old blue jeans, black bra, underwear (you don't need to picture that :P) and black socks or black boots. Barefoot, bwaha!
Wanna cyber?: Cyber what? (Cyber means internet...)so, you're asking, do I wanna internet... I thought I already was...! O.O
Hey baby, nice shoes...:Does your face wanna meet 'em?
What're you drinking?:WTF do I ever drink!?! Mt F'n Dew!
Eating?:Well, nothing at the moment, just got done eating a giant been and cheese burrito, though. YUMMY! ^_^
Got both hands on the keyboard?:Nope. One on the mouse.
You sure bout that?:You forgot about my thrid hand didn't you!?
Who are you talkin’ to?: Myself.
What other windows do you have open? E-Mail (Beer Mail)
How bored are you?:Extremly, care to cure me by givin' me a beer?
If you could be anywhere, where would you be?: Home is where the cat is...
Who would you be with?:LOTS of people... I'm here for the Party baby!
What would you be doing?:Li'l bit o' this an' a li'l bit o' that... ^_^