What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? Jello in the shower head?
2. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? Barnes n nobles, and probably all day trying to decide what I wanted.
3. If money were not an object, what would you do with your life? spend my time travelling, taking pictures, and writing short stories that would never be published.
4. Which Gather member (and/or staffer) would you most like to meet in person? uhm?
5. Which Gather member would you most like to see get a book deal?Uhm?
6. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past? taking apermenant marker and stripping myself like tigger.
7. What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning? any song that involved grabbing my coffee first...
8. What place in the US would you most like to visit? Why? I dunno right now...
9. What place outside of the US would you most like to visit? Why? England!, then the netherlands! why? because england is closest, and [Rice.] is there. why the netherlands? because [sir riddle[ is there!
10. Coke or Pepsi? seriously? Coke!
11. Is your calendar always on the correct month (or day, if it is a day calendar)? Yes
12. Desk: messy or organized? messy.
13. Pet ownership – which is better? Dog or Cat? Iv'e got three dogs and one cat
14. What is your favorite Gather Group (not owned by you)? uhm?
15. Are you always early or terminally late? early
16. American Idol fan? If so, then – Elliott, Katharine, or Taylor? i'm not
17. What is your favorite book you read as a child? teh grimms fairytales
18. What talent would Gather members be surprised to hear you have?
19. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)?
20. What is your all time favorite (clean) joke?
Kay guys. i'm heading back home, and I'll talk to you all tonight! :D