1. All Threads Lead to Junk.
2. Elftown is Always Greener on Someone Else's Monitor.
3. A Preview in time, Saves Nine Edits.
4. Wiki Edits Speak Louder than Wiki Comments.
5. A Member of all Forums is Master of None
6. Absence Makes the Unread Posting Count Grow Larger
7. All that Glitters are Money Donors' Usernames.
8. Wikis of a Feather Should be Listed Together.
9. Make no postings, Get no Replies.
10. Penguins will be Turkeys.
11. Dead Wikis Tell no Tales.
12. The Road to Junk is Paved With Good Intentions.
13. Out of the Wiki Comments/Changes List, Out of Mind.
14. Better to Have Entered an Official Contest and Lost Than to Never Have Entered an Official Contest at All.
15. Six Wiki-Comments, Half a Dozen Forum Postings.
16. Don't Count Your Unread Messages Until You've Read Them.
17. Official Contests and Junk Forum Wait for No Man.
18. Let Sleeping Trolls Lie.
19. All Good Threads Must Come to an End
|Show these comments on your site|