92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your ass
[Allister-All My Friends
They're turning away from me Backstabbing places they roam My friends are just neighbors That steal from me when I'm not home [I am so damn trusting I do not see their malice In this blackened wonderland I am the darkened Alice
] Sometimes I can't fathom [why everyone's so two faced
] So I'll just backstab them back to get them back in their place [All my friends are enemies And they just turn their backs to my face
their actions biting me
] And all my friends are enemies So I'm always on my own I'm the ball, they're batters [They're climbing social ladders I'm left at the bottom
] On my goodness they're fatter [Sometimes I remember the days when friends were loyal
] Instead they backstab me I'm falling down so royally All my friends are enemies And they just turn their backs to my face
their actions biting me And all my friends are enemies So [I'm always on my own
] Always on my own All my friends are enemies And they just turn their backs to my face
their actions biting me And all my friends are enemies So I'm always on my own I'm always on my own Always on my own On my own On my own
This is Robbie...she is the shit, shes funny and will always make you smile no matter what....
Fall Out Boy Freaks
From day one I talked about getting out but not forgetting about all my worst fears are letting out. He said why put a new address on the same old lonliness when breathing just passes the time til we all get old and die now talking is just a waste of breath and living is just a waste of death and why put a new address on the same old lonliness,this is you and me and me and you til we've got nothing left
Against Me!,Alkaline Trio,Anti-Flag,The Ataris,Authority Zero,AC/DC,At The Drive-In,AFI,Avenged Seven Fold,The All American Rejects,American Hi-Fi,Atreyu,As I Lay Dying,Andrew W.K.,All That Remains,Alexisonfire,Allister,Anatomy Of You,A Static Lullaby,All Rights Reserved,Another damn disappointment,The Aquabats,Autopilot off,Bad Religion,Billy Talent,Blink-182,Bombshell Rocks,Bleeding Through,The Bouncing Souls,Bowling for soup,Box car racer,Brand New,The Beautiful Mistake,The Clash,CKY,Cannibal corpse,Cradle of Filth, Coheed and Cambria,The Casualties,Children of Bodom,Chronic Future,Dimmu Borgir,Daphney Loves Derby,Dynamite Boy,Descendents,Devil Driver,Damage Plan,Demon Hunter,Dope,A Dying Decleration,5 Days Ahead,D-4's,Dashboard Confessional,Dead Poetic,A Dead Letter Giveaway,Death By Stereo,Dillinger Four,The Distillers,Division of Laura Lee,Dropbox,Dropkick Murphy’s,The Early November,Eight Fingers Down,Expoxies,Evanescence,Exies,Funeral for a Friend,A Faith called chaos,Fallout Boy,Flogging Molly,From Autumn to Ashes,From First to Last,The Frisk,Finch,F-Minus,Foo Fighters,Garage 34 (local band),The GOD Awfuls,Guttermouth,The Get up kids,GOB,Glasseater,God smack,Green Day,Homewrecker Band,Hazen Street,Hidden in Plainview,Hotwater Music,Homegrown,Hellogoodbye,HIM,Haste the day,Hatebreed,Hawthorne Heights,The international noise conspiracy,Ikara Cult,Ill nino, I, The passenger (local band),Incubus,Jay Silent Bob,Juliette and The kids,Jenoah,Jello Diafra,Jimmy Eat World,Kittie,Killswitch Engage,Lagwagon,Lint (local band),Laslow(local band),Lars Fredericksen and the Bastards,Letter Killers,Less Than Jake,Linkin Park,The Lawrence Arms,Lost Prophets,Lamb of GOD,Murder Dolls,Mad Caddies,Marlyin Manson,Mindless Self Indulgence,Matchbook Romance,Motioncity Soundtrack,Ministry,Maroon 5,Mest,Millencolin,MxPx,Misfits,Midtown,My Chemical Romance,Nirvana,No Fun At All,NOFX,No Use For A Name,Norma Jean,New Found Glory,None More Black,Ozzy Osbourne,The Offspring,Only Crime,Operation Ivy,Pictured Reflection,Post Break Tragedy,The Postal Service,Pennywise,Powerman 5000,Pulley,Phantom Planet,Raised Fists,Rancid,Randy,Rob Zombie,Ramones,Refused,Rooney,Rise Against,RX Bandits,Rufio,Slipknot,Sick Of It All,Sleater-Kinney,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Straight outta Junior High,Story of the Year,Sugarcult,Smile Empty Soul,Something Corporate,Superjoint Ritual,Spitalfield,The Starting line,STUN,Sum 41,Switchfoot,System of a Down,Social Distortion,The Soviettes,Strike Anywhere,Strung out,Time In Malta,Tool,Ten Second To Go,Taking Back Sunday,Thursday,Thought Riot,Tiger Army,Taproot,Transplants,Trust Company,Turbonegro,Under minded,Unit F,Useless ID,The Unseen,US Bombs,The Used,Underoath,The Vines,The White Stripes,World Inferno (friendshit society),Yellowcard, 41 goregous blocks (local band), Benny Benassi, DJ Baby Anne
Those who grew up in small towns will laugh when they read this.Those who didn't will be in disbelief.
1) You can name everyone you graduated with.
2) You know what 4-H means.
3) You went to parties at a pasture, barn, gravel pit, or in the
middle of a dirt road. On Monday you could always tell who was at the party because of the scratches on their legs from running through the woods when the party was busted.(See #6.)
4) You used to "drag" Main.
5) You said the "F" word and your parents knew within the hour.
6) You scheduled parties around the schedules of different police officers, because you knew which ones would bust you and which ones wouldn't.
7) You could never buy cigarettes because all the store clerks knew
how old you were (and if you were old enough, they'd tell your parents anyhow.)
8) When you did find somebody old enough and brave enough to buy cigarettes, you still had to go out into the country and drive on
back roads to smoke them.
9) You knew which section of the ditch you would find the beer your buyer dropped off.
10) It was cool to date somebody >from the neighboring town.
11) The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
12) You didn't give directions by street names but rather by
references.Turn by Nelson's house, go 2 blocks to Anderson's, and it's four
houses left of the track field.
13) The golf course had only 9 holes.
14) You couldn't help but date a friend's ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
15) Your car stayed filthy because of the dirt roads, and you will
never own a dark vehicle for this reason.
16) The town next to you was considered "trashy" or "snooty," but was actually just like your town.
7) You referred to anyone with a house newer then 1965 as the "rich people.
18) The people in the "big city" dressed funny, and then you picked
up the trend 2 years later.
19) Anyone you wanted could be found at the local gas station or the town bar.
20) You saw at least one friend a week driving a tractor through town
or one of your friends driving a grain truck to school occasionally.
21) The gym teacher suggested you haul hay for the summer to get stronger.
22) Directions were given using THE stop light as a reference.
23) When you decided to walk somewhere for exercise, 5 people would
pull over and ask if you wanted a ride.
24) Your teachers called you by your older siblings' names.
25) Your teachers remembered when they taught your parents.
26) You could charge at any local store or write checks without any
27) The closest McDonalds was 25 miles away (or more).
28) The closest mall was over an hour away.
29) It was normal to see an old man riding through town on a riding
30) You've pee'd in a cornfield/wheatfield.
31) Most people went by a nickname.
32) You laughed your butt off reading this because you know it is true
Look at this picture you just have to....its my bestest friend sabrina...dont she just look so pretty? huh? i think so.....ok im done now bye bye..