I am tall and have brown hair, green eyes, and curves, but a slim bod. I enjoy listening to music . I am straight-edge (or so I say) and love watching emo boys make out! I like curling up with cuties and watching movies like Lord Of The Rings. I love Fall Out Boy My Chemical Romance Green Day and a buncha others. You can leave me a comment and I will answer back to anyone.
I'm currently working on a vampire story, so if anyone has any ideas, please leave me a message!LAYER ONE-
-Current location: u.s.
-Eye Color: green
-Hair Color:light brown now. blond a month ago
-IQ: a lot
-Right or left: right
-Your heritage:...German...why do you wanna know?
-Your weakness: chocolate truffles
-Your fears: rejection
-Goal you'd like to achieve: become a vampire, meet Pete Wentz
-Your favorite bands: way too many...
-Your most overused phrase: awesome
-Your most missed memory: doesnt something have to be gone, or at least slipping away for you to miss it?
-Soda: club soda- 0 calories!
-Fast food joint: McDonalds
-Single or group dates: depends...
-Adidas or Nike: Eeew!!!
-Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
-Cuppaccino or coffee: cappaccino
-Cuss: Fuck no! Damn it!
-Sing: lalalala yup
-Take a shower everyday: yes
-Have a crush(es): yes
-Do you think you've been in love: define "love"
-Had your heart broken: not really
-Want to go to college: yes
-Want to get married: eventually
-Believe in yourself: maybe,maybe not
-Played a game that required the removal of clothing: no
-Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:no
-Been caught doing something: hmmm. bit personal. jk. lol
-Been called a tease: once or twice
-Changed who you were to fit in: yes, but I've seen the error of my ways.
-Age you hope to be married: around my mid twenties, a little earlier depending on the situation...
-How do you want to die: i don't wanna die, I wanna be a living dead, a vampire. duh
-Where do you want to go to college?: yale
-What do you want to be when you grow up: surgeon
-What country would you most like to visit: Canadia,Ireland,Vanuatu
-Drugs taken illegally: 0
-People I trust with my life: why?
-CDs that I own: more than 20
-Piercings: 2 in each ear, had a bellybutton, but it ripped through and...yeah
-Scars on my body: a few
-Big inuries: 0
-Bones broken: 0
Follow these rules to maintain your sanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses
on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something,
ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in"
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone
has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation marks
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they
11. Specify that your drive-through! order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape
of jungle sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend
their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name,
Rock Hard Devon.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!"
"3rd time this week!!!!!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot,
yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are
going to have to let one of you go."
20. Put this in all of your profiles.....