001: Name: bekka
002: Nickname: MONKEY!!!
003: Country of living: fa-doodled-land
004: Birth date: the date of my birth
005: Length: 2862
006: Eye colour: vertical... or was that supposed to be vertigo?
007: Shoe size: depends on my socks...
008: School/Work: school
009: You Smoke: erm... no... erm... yeah... erm... sort of...
010: Hobbies: nutterishness, reading, writing, doooodling, music, listening to music, randomness, chilling, sports (climbing, kayaking, snowboarding...)
011: Brothers/Sisters: ich habba ein leetl seesta dat azz zee blonde 'air and eez ein pain in zee ass
012: Relationship: ships that carry people about on water, but the catch is that all the people are - dan dan daaaa - RELATIONS!!! clever!!!
013: Piercing(s): two in each ear and one in me shnooter
014: Tattoo: nope...
015: Favo Country: that one over there...
016: Are there people you won't reply to? yep
017: Nicest person you met this year: Becca Smith
018: Person you rather not have met this year: ME!!!
019: Whom would you like to meet: soul mate, guardian spirit. fergus fergus fergus fergus.
020: Who do you admire most: Hendrix, Cobain, Guevara, Barrett, (okay, the next will be living…) Gilmour, Slash, Paige, Depp, Eminem (please don't ask... okay you can...) fergus fergus fergus fergus
021: Most Sexy Persons : don't you mean the sexiest person? meh...not going to do names, but they all have long hair AND YOU WON’T KNOW THEM!!
022: Favourite Pyjama: monkey ones!!
023: Favourite car: dunno, but that orange convertible one I saw on an add was nice... think it was a nissan...
024: Favourite movie(s): oooooo… so many, so many!! Underworld, Underworld Evolution, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Natural Born Killers, Austin Powers, Pirates of the Caribbean, POTC2, Angela’s Ashes, the Pianist, Schindler’s List, Gladiator, Master and Commander, Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan, Guns of Naverone, Went the Day Well?, Corpse Bride, Chocolat, Sleepy Hollow, Cold Mountain (good book too), all the Scary Movies, Saw, Alien (all), Kill Bill & Kill Bill 2, Ice Cold in Alex, The Sea Wolves - just generally films...
025: Favourite music: Rock, Metal, Grunge, Punk and some random chill out stuff… too many to name
026: Favourite city(s): i don't do cities
027: Favourite Plush: ??
028: Favourite Perfume: cheap stuff I got in France I can’t remember the name of and I used it up so quick coz it was sooo nice
029: Favourite magazine: don’t really read, but I sometimes get spirity-type things
030: Favourite Sound: rain, wind through the trees, gails, nicey music, fergus...
031: Favourite tv series: erm - green wing, house, men behaving badly, hippies - I guess… don’t really watch much tv….
032: Favourite Writer: Pullman, Charles Frazier, Larkin, Blake, Shakespeare
033: Favourite Nickname: monkey
034: What is on your mouse pad: it’s an upturned placemat (cork)
035: What all is under your bed: carpet
036: Favourite Colour: green, I think. I just love colour
037: Favourite Song Ever: too many
038: Favourite Song at this moment: still too many
039: Favourite Food: yummy edible stuff
040: Favourite class in school: the ones you learn in
041: Favourite drink: whatever I feel like
042: Lucky number: always spontaneous
043: What do you think is the greatest about yourself: I always want to help, and I will listen and I'M AN INDIVIDUAL
044: What deodorant do you use: the first one i can find. i have too many to remember then names of...
045: Favourite shoes: Shoes that feel comfortable - so preferably none...
046: what time do you go to bed on school days: when i think i should
047: what word do you use most: ‘the’, ‘and’, ‘why’, ‘bugger’, ‘fuck’, ‘sweet’, 'man', ‘i’, ‘am’, ‘hungry’
048: most romantic moment in my life: so far... none!! don't do guys really... none worth it
049: most embarrassing moment: can’t think of anything embarrassing atm, but i'm sure there are a few...
050: would you rather spend your time inside or outside: outside!!
051: what do you do on weekends: random things
052: what class in school do/did you hate most: i used to hate art, but only because the teacher was evil. he criticized my style, the bastard.
053: Your Breakfast: hardly ever eat it
054: what do you hate to eat: SUSHI!!! things I don’t like, things that will make me sick, things that aint fit for human consumption…
055: Pets: dog, two rabbits, four cats and at least 14 gerbils
056: Laugh or dream: both
057: Serious or funny: depends on what I feel like and what the situation is…
058: Fast or Slow: depends
059: You prefer being alone or having a relationship: not sure - not as if i've had many relationships!!
060: simple or complicated: mix
061: cremate or buried when dead: cremated, ashes buried under an oak
062: sex or alcohol: will answer when i've tried both
063: stay up late or go to bed early: depends
064: Light or Dark: half half
065: Speak or Silence: depends where I am
066: Tall or small man: I like tall guys
067: News /paper: ??
067: Happy or sad: weirdo question, but with a weirdo answer. Happy’s nice, but when you’re sad, you can see a side of things hidden from the happier eye
070: Life or Death: I long for death, but I love life
071: gig or disco: gig
072: Left or Right: left, but I’m mostly right-handed
073: sausages on top, or on the other side: sausages? Call me ignorant…
074: Dark/red/blonde: ?? hair colour?? any
075: what would you ask god if you could ask him 1 single question: god? I would ask the GODDESS something, but what…? I aint a-tellin’ ya.
076: Do you believe in God?: male spirits, but not god - in the Christian sense. I believe in Mother Nature
077: You believe in aliens: no
078: When you die, what will be your last words: wrong button
079: does true love exist: yes, but it’s evading me with incredulous defiance
080: how many kids would you like to have: at least one, I guess… not sure…
081: what is the one thing you can't stand: humans and how they can so ruthlessly destroy this planet, cruelty, ignorance, people who refuse to see things that are right before them
082: best feeling: positive ones, the feeling of sudden understanding when a problem is solved and everything falls into place, being so lost in a story you are creating, being lost in a dream…
083: worst feeling in the world: not sure… rejection, inadequacy, being hated, depression…
084: what are you afraid of: people destroying Nature
085: Are you an emotional person: yep
086: did you ever cry during a movie: when I was a kiddie, Lion King. Never since, but nearly in Gladiator, but I didn’t.
087: your goal in life: fuck i dont know get a fucking life........
088: what did you do on new years eve: drink a lot or iron bru and stare at the band. They were bloody decent. The guitarist was and still is amazingly GOEGEOUS!!!
089: Favorite art/artist: dunnooooooo
090: what animal would you like to reincarnate as: tree…. Can’t have that… oh well… a dolphin. Only other species that has sex for pleasure. Plus they swim.
091: what is the most beautiful part on the male body: eyes and smile
092: most original place to ask your love to marry you: under a tree by a lake
093: what do you think of Elftown: gives ya summat to do…
094: is there something you miss about elftown: not really… I like the leaves down the side though!!
095: where did you get this question list: stole it off some random dude
096: is there a question you missed at all in here: I don't think so…
097: Favorite actor: Johnny Depp
098: Favorite actress: dunno…
099: favorite animes: n/a
100: favorite mangas:
101: Who am I??? Me. Pie. Cheesecake. Lychan’s Angel. Weirdy. Alix. Bob. Ashen Star. Agarwaen. Lughna
102:Ever been so drunk you blacked out: nope. Never even been drunk – and I’m proud of that so BUGGER OFF!!
103: Put a body part on fire for amusement: I lit a strand of hair to see what happened.
104: Been hurt emotionally: lost count
105: Kept a secret from everyone: yep.
106: Had an imaginary friend: Bob
107: Had a crush on a teacher: FUCK NO
108: Ever thought an animated character was hot?: don't think so, i was fascinated wih pocohontas. I always wanted to be her when I was little…
109: Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Ummmmmmmmmmmm………What?
110: Been on stage: yep
111: Shampoo: NATURAL strawberry one
Soap: random one lying about
112: Day/Night: night, but I like day
113: Summer/Winter: all seasons, but winter has a cold beauty about it I love
114: Lace or satin: whatever...
-------------------THE LAST 24 HRS-------
115: Cried: for once, I can answer ‘no’
116: Met someone new: yep
117: Done laundry: nope
118: Drove a car: no, but I do, even though that’s illegal!! Hehe!!
----------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------
119: Yourself: sometimes. It depends
120: Your friends: yeah, I guess. Some are a lot strange…
121: Santa Claus: I don’t celebrate ‘Christ’mas
122: Tooth Fairy: nope
123: Destiny: yes
124: Angels: course I do
125: Ghosts: yep. Where is spirits? I’ll add it. Hehe!!
126: Spirits: yeppy yeppy
127: Souls: yeppy
128: Fate: not sure….
Add missed out ones on the end, dudes!! Feel free to pinch!!
[THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS]
1. Who did you last get angry with? My mother (added in…) the person who wrote this. I’m not a bloody American. Please stop using weird words. Use PROPER English, man…
2. What is your weapon of choice? Something that will carry out my intentions
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes, and I have done
4. How about of the same sex? Yes. I have a sister.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I don’t know. I don’t care. People can think what they want of me. It’s always been me against the world, and I’m kinda getting used to it.
6. What is your pet peeve? People…
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends. I’ve never forgiven my mother for a lot of things
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Tidy my room (at my mam’s house)
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Probably about 8 in the evening… I was nocturnal for a while a summer back… nothing better to do…
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? erm… no one…
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? “Because I just did/didn’t” lame to them, but oh so true…
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? I’m not American. I don’t know what that is
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I don’t use an alarm clock
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? What the fucking fuck??
2. Meat eaters: what to Hel is that about? Yes, I eat meat, thank you. No, I don’t eat supermarket chicken, thank you. Yes, of course I hate sushi, thank you…
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Quite a lot of sherry, but I never got drunk. I’ve never been drunk in my life, and I’m proud of it
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? What would be the point in that?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? I know I need to get more muscle and eat better…
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? I just eat food
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought "Food!"? yeah!! Stupid question
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? For sex, none – thankfully.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? None. And I highly doubt many will. Very highly doubt
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Hehehee!! Yeah!!
4. Have you "done it"? nope, and I’m proud of that, thank you very much.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? The body…
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD? Nope – and I never will have to…
1. How many credit cards do you own? none
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Sound and vision, I guess… I dunno…
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Change it into pounds, dur… then save. I have a plan that needs just a bit more than a million quid
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich. I have plans
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? No, I highly doubt it – unless I had to…
6. Have you ever stolen anything? yeah
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? None. Don’t have MP3 player – unless you count a CD player that reads them… How many are illegal? None.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Not turned out like my mother or slutty sister
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? My exam results – but only my dad said he were proud of me. My mother don’t like me much
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Helping people and the world by trying to show people how to live in harmony and with Nature
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? yes
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Dunno…
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yeah – French thingy… not that it was important… only twice though…
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Completed homework? I dunno…
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Dunno… so many things… my mates don’t seem to realise how much they have compared to me
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? What’s that?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I dunno
4. Have you ever been cheated on? I dunno. Don’t care. Relationships in high school are pointless
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes. Many-a times
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? I don’t know… what I am has made me who I am, and as unhappy as I feel, I know I don’t want to change it, because I’ll end up like everyone else
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Yeah, coz I could have understood it if I’d made it…
8. Finally, what is your favourite deadly sin? Wrath. It’s the one I’m best at
YOU CAN ASK ME SIX QUESTIONS::
No matter how random, revealing, rude, or pointless
I promise to answer them 100% truthfully
All questions are COMPLETELY confidential - send to my inbox
10 questions. Pick a band/singer and answer only using that band/singer's song titles.
Chosen band/singer: System of a Down
1. Are you a male or a female: Question
2. Describe yourself: Psycho
3. How do some people feel about you: Boom!
4. How do you feel about yourself: Spiders
5. Describe your family: War?
6. Where would you rather be: Lost In Hollywood
7. Describe what you want to be: Jet Pilot
8. Describe how you live: F**k The System
9. Describe how you love: Bubbles
10. Describe what you hate: Old School Hollywood