Elftown – the social site made for fans of scifi and fantasy
Register a user on Elftown
Darian Hawke (I miss you all, university is taking over my life!)
BBQ's rule. Pringles rule as well... mmm...
Here's the a design I did for the cover of a book I'm writing. Yes, I know it has lines. It's the only paper I had at the time. I will redo it without lines someday.
Elftown titles and orders
*April 10th, 09'*
University is going well, I dropped Political Science and History. Now i'm taking English Literature and a General BA. I might add a second major next year, we'll see. I wish I had time to write and draw and post things here.
I apologize again for not being around much. I do try to pop in at least once a month. I really miss you guys. I hope everyone's doing well.
Lovingly made by [Bente]
I am a proud member of The knights of Vangaard Whether you like RPG's or not, if you are a true knight at heart, you should join!
Here's the Vangaard Banner Contest
Me towards the end of my army service.
My friend Alexis and I eating fries at the bowling alley. (yes there's a random hand trying to feed us :-)
Current Update *April 10th, 09'*
Added some pics and took some away
Also, please do not send me a letter that is shorter then at least one sentence. I will not respond to them!
For ALL your fantasy and RPG needs!
A little about Me:
Hello everyone! Welcome to my comfy corner here at Elftown!
I'm an ex-soldier (Got out three years ago, though I've since done about 5 months of reserve duty in one month increments. Here we do roughly a month of reserve duty every year till we're 45).
What do you want to know? Hmmm....
I see everyone puts up descriptions of themselves. Well i'm 6'1". Brown hair and brown eyes that are almost black. I was born in the US in New-York. I moved to Israel 18 years ago when I was 6. I served for three years in the Israeli army as a team leader in a counter-terrorist unit.
I love helping people. It's part of who I am. People joke that I'm a 'shrink', or that I should write self help books. I'm not too interested in that but if you're feeling sad, alone or have any problem you feel like sharing with someone who cares, feel free to write!
I like many things: Meeting new people and having fun. I love reading, drawing, writing, swimming, listening to music, traveling, running, hiking and spending time with friends.
I am a very serious guy with a silly streak. I like to think of myself as dependable and caring. What? How can you describe yourself without sounding like you're patting yourself on the back?
Creativity and imagination are a huge part of my life.
Let me know if there's anything else you think I should add on here!
Let me know what you think of my profile, drawings, stories etc'... Feel free to sign my guestbook!
Unofficial Elftown contest badges:
Check out this page...
Hey guys. Here's a bunch of drawings of mine that didn't get on to Elfwood. Some of them might eventually go there but at least for now their home is here! Enjoy!
*UPDATED AS OF 7/5/06.*
[Things that piss me off on Elftown:]
1) People who cannot or won’t spell correctly. I’m not talking of the occasional typo. I’m tlkn abt wrtn lik dis. How the hell am I suppose to read that????
2) I hate the peoples polls that asks how you think they look......honestly, get over yourself
3) Along the same lines, I hate it when people put their picture up and then in the caption they write about how they think they're ugly. What? If you think you're so ugly, why put a picture up in the first place? And if you just felt like sharing an ugly picture with us, then why dont you allow us to discover its ugliness on our own?
4) Why must people use curse words or say things such as ‘I’m a sexy bitch’? It doesn’t do much to promote the sense of your intelligence and integrity… :-P
5) People who put up pictures of other people and say "If you mess with me they will kick your ass. Or vice a versa.
Has that EVER helped??? Did anyone actually intend on messing with someone but stopped when they saw that person was 'protected'. lol.
6) What the hell is up with guys pretending to be girls and vice-a-versa? That gives me the creeps! So what if this is the internet and you can hide behind a screen?
How screwed up are you???
7) This is related to #6. People who put up pictures of someone who is NOT them. How sad are you???
Oy, I have a feeling this list will be getting longer…..
[Things corney guys like me want girls to know:
1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.
(I hate taking lists from people, but I've changed this enough that it's mostly original. So read it!)
This is for both guys and girls to take to heart!]
2. We know that you ARE more perverted then you say you are.
3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too.
4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful. Accept it like the heartfelt truth it is.
5. We may not like chick flicks but a good romantic movie is a must for super snuggling!
6. Your smile and laugh drive us wild!
7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares us. and by the way, PMS is not an excuse.
8. If you have cramps and we ask you what's wrong, just tell us it's that time of the month and nothing more.
9. We like to know we look good. Just like you do. Feel free to tell us.
10. We never shave our legs. So get over it. And guys who wax their chest... errr. yikes.
11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It's just wrong............
12. Some of us can cook, clean and do other useful things!
13. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.
14. We absolutely do not care about the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or what any other guy looks like for that matter.
15. Wearing sexy lingerie is great! But have you ever tried wearing just your boyfriend's shirt... RRAAWWWR!!! ;-)
16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize when you do something "wrong."
17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. We like to know that you love us.
18. We can't always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.
19. Don't ask us to beat up another guy for you, cause you might get what you wish for.
20. Never kick us in the nuts "just to see what we would say". That's just mean.
21. We make mistakes. We're not perfect. If we do something wrong, gently point it out and help us fix it. Dont let anger or resentment burn inside of you.
22. You are our wildest fantasy!
23. We love when you smell good. We love even more when you're wearing a perfume we bought you.
24. Honesty is the key to a good relationship. That together with the right communication. (A.K.A dont hold anything back).
25. If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.
26. Don't tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn't turn us on.
27. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach..... and maybe....oh never mind.
28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfy with your friends, but to us it's just wrong.
29. We know you're not always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway.
|Age: 28||Year of birth: 1983||Month of birth: 12||Day of birth: 10|
Fantasy race personality: Human
Place of living: Israel
Elfwood artist: Yes
Favorite drawing objects
|books||chasing the preferred sex||cooking|
Civil status: single
Sexual preference: opposite sex
Body shape: muscular
Visit our facebook page