Elftown – the social site made for fans of scifi and fantasy
Register a user on Elftown
Name: João Pedro Pinto (You can call me Pinto if you want)
Mia! it will never be the same!!!
Elftown titles and orders
If you had me alone locked up in your room for 24 hours and I had to do whatever you wanted me to do what would you do with me? Post this in your house You might be
surprised at the answers you get
well i am a kid who as a lote of fun who is very calm very lazy and my mind flies from time to time!!
I'm still in school and i don't whant to get out not because i like just because oi don't whant to work!!
any one who would like to add me can firstname.lastname@example.org
[over 92% of the teen world population would die if abrcrombie and fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe repost this in your house if u are the other 8% that is laughing your ass off!]
96% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THiS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 4% WHO WiLL]
|Age: 20||Year of birth: 1989||Month of birth: 3||Day of birth: 15|
Fantasy race personality: Halfling
Place of living: Portugal
Town: V.N. Famalicão
Elfwood artist: No
Elfwood writer: No
Favorite drawing objects
Civil status: single
Sexual preference: opposite sex
Body shape: a little overweight
Visit our facebook page