My House is a Safe Zone.
I am a college girl who is easily obsessed. I am a money-centered person and I love to sing and act, both of which I am pretty good at, and play guitar. I am a debate girl - Varsity Debate, in fact, as well as competative theatre. And I plan on going into law. I'm fun, too! Honest... ;)
I love debating people about anything at all. I am one of those people who doesn't like to fight, but if you start something, I will gladly finish it. I am a sincerely genuine, nice person... unless you push my buttons.
1. Please message me with something more to say than "hi." That doesn't leave me with much of a conversation, now does it?
2. SPELL YOU GODDAMN WORDS OUT. I don't know text talk. I do not support it and I never will. "lol" is okay, just don't overburden the message with it. No one is that damn funny and no one laughs that much.
3. Emoticons. Okay, a smiley face here and there's cool. If you start sending me messages with nothing but smiley expressions to tell me how you're feeling, I will not reply.
4. DO NOT ASK ME FOR MY MSN. If I like you, and if we talk for long enough, I might offer you my MSN. Otherwise, no.
Other than that, I am really quite laid back. As it says above, this is a [SAFE ZONE
]. You can come to me with problems, no matter what race, religion, creed, or sexual preferences you have. I am a great listener and I like giving advice.
[ Things You Wouldn't Expect Just By Looking At Me:
I love cartoons. Disney, Pixar, Anime, anything. I think that if hundred of people took the time to artfully sketch out something into a moving masterpiece, they've got to be given some mad props.
I read/write poetry. Not so much the lovey-dovey stuff. Most of mine is dark or reflective.
I have the utmost respect for anyone involved in / struggling to be involved in the arts. I remember talking to a waitress who was wanting to be an actress. She had the whole thing planned out. I really hope she makes it, because there was so much dedication in her eyes.
I believe in 11:11.
I support our troops, but not the war. My heart goes out to all of the soldiers overseas.
Now that the profile is taken care of, on to the pointless copy/paste section of my House!
[I just thought you should know before you let another lie get through your crooked little teeth - I don't think you want to start that shit with me...
Just like Poe says in the lyrics above, I don't appreciate when people lie to me. Just a personal little peeve of mine.
Chosen Band/Singer : Placebo
1. Are you a male or a female: Taste In Men
2. Describe yourself: Special Needs
3. How do some people feel about you: I’ll Be Yours
4. How do you feel about yourself: Slave to the Wage
5. Describe your family: Plasticine
6. Where would you rather be: Bruise Pristine
7. Describe what you want to be: Bigmouth Strikes Again
8. Describe how you live: Pure Morning
9. Describe how you love: Protect Me From What I Want
10. Describe what you hate: Centrefolds
[Funny "You Had to be There" Quotes:
Megan: "I feel a little awkward, what with having a ferret down my shirt and all."
Alex: (while watching Hellsing) "Holy shit, that mother fucker's got fucking HEADS growing out of him! Fucking A, amn, what the shit? Who comes up with the nonsense? I mean, fuck, like I am supposed to believe this mother fucker's got the ability to shoot heads out of his goddamn shoulder?"
Megan: ".....so, you mean, this was believable up until he started growing head out of his shoulders? Like, him being a vampire and all was, like, logical?"
Alex: "...Good point."
Amanda: "Sorry, Megan's busy looking for her penis."
Megan: "Yeah, I can't seem to find it."
Amanda: "Oh, Megan, look... someone knocked over your salt and spilled it."
Megan: "Oh shit!" Grabs the salt, blinking. "Quick! Which shoulder do I throw it over?"
Amanda: "Um... left, I think."
Megan: "You think?! This is very important! Shit, is there a time limit? Do I have time to go google it?"
Megan: "So Goose-"
Kenny: "Whoa, wait, let me get this straight... you have fifteen fish, two cats, a ferret, and a goose?!"
Megan: "No, the ferret's Goose."
Kenny: "Your ferret thinks it's a goose?"
Megan: "No, he IS Goose. That's his name. Goose. Goose the ferret."
Kenny: "...why the fuck would you name a ferret Goose?"
Amanda: "His last name is Avera? Isn't that a lotion?"
Megan: "That's Aveeno, Amanda."
Amanda: "...no, no, there is definitely an Avera lotion. For sunburns."
Megan: "...You are such a fucktard."
Megan: "You mean ALOE VERA!"
Matthew: "You know what? You complete me in every sense of the word."
Megan: *pauses, snickers* "Hello, Mini-Me."
Matthew: "... You do realize that was supposed to be a sweet, tender moment, right? And you just ruined it. Like, a lot."