Elftown – the social site made for fans of scifi and fantasy
Register a user on Elftown
Name: Tarha Ballard
MEMEMEMEME!!! Last year, at least....I was 16 and young back then...LoL!
My charrie, Rayne Desolous!! She is a scorpion/bat anthro!!
Elftown titles and orders
-dances- This is all about me!!!!!
Here is a piccie of my Anthro Charrie Rayne!!
I write poetry, read, write stories, draw manga and other paraphanelia...I LOVE [Sana], [Cina] and [kazeumi]!!! Also [Darkening Dream]!!!!!!! FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!
If I was a country I'd be: France
If I was a bad habit I'd be: Smoking
If I was an ice cream flavor I'd be: chocolate...
If I was a disease I'd be: Cancer...
If I was a feeling I'd be: Depressed
If I was a war I'd be: World War II
If I was a city I'd be: Las Vegas
If I was a color I'd be: black
If I was a movie I'd be: The Cell
If I was a currency I'd be: A penny (cuz they taste better...
If I were a month, I'd be: January
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday the 13th
If I were a time of day, I'd be: Midnight
If I were a planet, I'd be: Mercury, cuz I'm HOTT, baby!!
If I were a sea animal, I'd be: An orca
If I were a direction, I'd be: South
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: Bed
If I were a sin, I'd be: lust
If I were a liquid, I'd be: Chocolate milk
If I were a tree, I'd be: An Oak
If I were a bird, I'd be: A cockatiel
If I were a tool, I'd be: A hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: A black rose
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Light rain
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: Guitar
If I were an animal, I'd be: Tiger
If I were a vegetable, I'd be: Asparagus
If I were a sound, I'd be: Catchy
If I were an element, I'd be: fire
If I were a song, I'd be: Jus' A Lil Bit by 50 Cent
If I were a food, I'd be: Eggplant Parmisana
If I were a material, I'd be: silk
If I were a taste, I'd be: bittersweet
If I were a word, I'd be: Caring
If I were a body part, I'd be: Chest
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: sly
If I were a shape, I'd be a: Squiggly
If I were a number, I'd be: 20
If I were a band, I'd be: T.a.t.U.
(X) have a bf.
(_) have a gf.
(_) have a crush.
(X) feel loved.
(_) feel lonely.
(X) feel happy.
(_) hate yourself.
(_) think you're attractive.
(X) have a dog.
(_) have your own room.
(X) listen to rap.
(X) listen to rock.
(_) listen to soul.
(X) listen to techno
(_) listen to reggae.
(X) paint your nails.
(_) have more than 1 best friend.
(X) get good grades.
(_) play an instrument.
(_) have slippers.
(X) wear boxers. (somtimes)
(X) wear eyeliner
(X) like the color blue.
(_) like the color yellow.
(_) cyber .
(X) like to read.
(X) like to write.
(X) have long hair.
(_) have short hair.
(_) have a cell phone.
(_) have a laptop.
(_) have a pager.
Fun Things to Do at WalMart
• Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and leaving them at strategic locations.
• Get boxes of condoms and randomly place them in people's shopping carts when they aren't looking.
• Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals throughout the day.
• Run up to employeee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and yell, "I need some tampons!"
• Try bras on over the top of your clothes.
• Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the bathrooms.
• Walk up to an employeee and say in an official tone, "We've got a code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
• Tune all the radios to a polka station, then turn them off and put the volume at 10.
• Challange other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
• Redress the mannaquins as you see fit.
• Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
• Put M&M's on layaway.
• Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
• Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them if they bring pillows from Bed & Bath.
• Contaminate the entire Auto department buy sampleing all the air fresheners.
• Nonchalantly "test" brushes and combs in cosmetics.
• When someone asks you if you need help, cry and yell, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
• Look right into the security camera, then use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
• Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting a full-scale battlefield of GI Joes vs. X-Men.
• While handling guns in the Sporting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
• Switch the Men's and Women's signs on the doors of the restrooms.
• Dart around suspiciously while humming the tune to Mission: Impossible.
• Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
• In the Auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
• Hide in clothing racks and when people browse through say things like, "Pick me, pick me!"
• When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
• Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
• Drag a lounge chair on display over to Magazines and relax.
• If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
I have a new wiki page, it is The World Between[It is now down and out, but I have another!]
Here is one of my most favorite websites ever! Go check it out, it is a vampie game!!!!!! http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Jeannai
50 Things To Do On An Elevator!
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!
4. Whistle the first seven notes of It's a Small World incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: Got enough air in there?
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: Noogie patrol coming!
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. Censored by your son.
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go plink at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: I've got new socks on!
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occassionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter gotta go, gotta go then sigh and say oops!
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing Mary had a little lamb while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler Chutes away! whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says human head on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce You're one of THEM! and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say mmmm...tasty!
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers through it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask is that your beeper?
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say Ding! at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say I wonder what all these do and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your personal space.
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: Wanna see wha in muh mouf?
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: I must find a more suitable host body.
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear X-Ray Specs and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say I think it's getting larger.
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler Bad touch!
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High
Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
|Age: 18||Year of birth: 1988||Month of birth: 1||Day of birth: 20|
Fantasy race personality: Elf
Place of living: USA-Nebraska
Elfwood artist: No
Elfwood writer: No
Elftown crew wannabe: No
Favorite drawing objects
Civil status: involved
Sexual preference: both sexes
Body shape: a little overweight
Visit our facebook page