Latest featured member

[Lord Josmar]


Is there a story behind your user name?
Yes there is. When I first started online role playing I was creating a Sith character for a Star Wars group on Myspace (sad I know) but couldn't come up with anything good. So I found a Sith Name Generator that told me to take the first three letters of my first name and the first three of my last name and put them together so Josh Martin became: Josmar. He became an amazing character with a long history and also my favorite creation. I use this name everywhere now as my own little online persona.

What is it you mostly do on Elftown?
About 90% of the time I am roleplaying, either running my own games or playing in others. Then the other 10% is spent between my "official" duties and personal projects like my useless information wiki: Lord Josmar's Emporium of Useless Information.

What made you start up your useless information wiki?
I absolutely love useless and obscure information and for the longest time me and a friend of mine would have "Useless information fights" where we would try to outdo or amaze the other with useless information we had found out about random topics. Once we ran out of the information in our heads we had to start reading books that specialized on the topic, and that is when I realized that there are a lot of people that would enjoy reading such info. I love creating wikis on here so I just went crazy with it.

What are your interests and hobbies?
Other then Efltown, I am a pretty avid gamer both console and MMO. My current game of choice is Star Wars: The Old Repulic for the PC. I also enjoy doing Duct Tape crafts making all sort of nifty stuffs. Other then those, my kids take up most of my time.

What sorts of crafts can you make with duct tape?
So far I have made: Deck boxes, roses, wallets, and a lady's clutch purse. The first two items I even have tutorials posted up for them here on Elftown. But that is just a small list of things that can be created using duct tape.

Have any critique/comments/suggestions/admiration etc. on a specific Elftown matter?
I dont think I can give anymore admiration for this site then I already have, and any complaint or suggestion I have usually ends up in the forums. Pretty much just keep up the good work Elftown.



To view the complete interview with this member go to FMI-Lord Josmar

Leave a comment on Featured Member or in the forum to nominate a member:
<joinforum:735:join> (Featured Member) (Featured Member)
You can also leave a comment there if you wish to be opted out of this feature, or you can request for that in a private message to one of the Featured Member Bosses.
The member feature is not to be abused for harassment purposes. Any such instance will be dealt with accordingly.

About the featured members
Date: 2012-03-05 14:03:03 Featured member #: 113 Mod: wicked fae mage

Latest featured member

News about Elftown
Help - How does Elftown work?
Get $10 worth of Bitcoin/Ethereum for free (you have to buy cryptos for $100 to get it) and support Elftown!
Elftown – the social site made for fans of scifi and fantasy

Visit our facebook page