I hate deadlines. ><
Freedom, where are you?
Even my bunny generates deadlines by needing food and water, but at least my bunny is cute.
It kills me to feel so inspired and having so many other things to do at the same time :(
Check out Sana's diary for the link to video evidence that Americans really exist XD
Today I found the cutest manga intro at http://tokyopo
It's called Dramacon
"You make me rise an hour early just like daylight's saving time" XD
Ohhh! Did I make this? Come win it! Animated GIF Contest
Yes! The power to ban people is mine!
I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good...
Hm, it's not working...
Yes! More power! Give it to me! *SLURRRP*
(I scare myself sometimes)
I feel so inspired, I just want to draw and color and update my website ^^
but... deadlines first...
I'll post my latest coloring project in my house when it's ready, it's gorgeous!
and I really don't know when I got that colored beaver badge and why o.O'
Wow! I just updated almost EVERYTHING there was to update, and I was supposed to be working on my deadlines o.O
TODO in updating area: the commentbox for the first picture in my house, but if I do that, I can't post all my pictures anymore there , because there's a limit now :(
I hate people who eat bunnies for Christmas, and I hate Christmas, and I especially hate "Last Christmas" by Wham, so I'll keep the radio off until January 1st.
Update Todo-list v1.0.1
- Work on a software project
- Homework for my artificial intelligence class
- Labwork for my artificial intelligence class
- Labwork for my computer graphics class
- Labwork for my advanced software engineering class
- Labwork for my expert systems class
- Getting people to join my Manga Story Contest
- Finishing the organization of my big secret new contest
No wonder I'm so busy!
STOP PATRONIZING ME!
I don't want to see my messages right after I log in and
I WANT TO HAVE IMAGE DESCRIPTIONS AS LONG AS I LIKE
Update on the to-do list:
- Still need to fix up that logo, lineart is done, but coloring isn't, sorry, will finish as soon as I'm back
- Studying for 2 exams in August
- Finishing practical assignment before the end of August
- Enjoying myself
Hey! It's shorter! But all due this month and I'm away for 2 weeks, d'oh!
Did start on an entry for the frontpage competition by the way, and if I had finished it in time, it might have stood a chance, so I'm saving it for next time...
I've finished reading Harry Potter, so now I'm open for discussion on that subject again ^^'
Made some fanart after reading as well, will put the ones I like in my fanquarters... as soon as I'm confident the ticket won't take over 2 months to process that is :P
So, anyone in for a new writing contest: "What Harry Potter 7 will be like" ? As soon as it's safe, of course.
My Own Little To Do List (it used to be longer, but my exam week is over, so there)
- Touching up my logo picture so it can be put on merchandise
- Writing a 10-page ethics essay, due friday next week
- Preparing for next week's oral exam on data mining
- Working full-time starting next week for my bachelor final assignment, for 3 months, during which I also have to prepare for 5 additional exams
- Finish watching Full Moon wo Sagashite episodes
- Gaia orders: ignoring them hoping they'll all forget
- Other requests: I bet they're all long forgotten
And I'm really wanting to enter the front page contest! If I get the right inspiration, and there's not much time; due May 1st ¬¬ why? WHY?
Truly beautiful music can give you chills ^^ I'm wondering, can art?
My bunny is sick, I hope she'll be alright...
Update: she's better now
Yay! Saffron Neannodel is finally going to become a legimate DND character, she even has ability scores and stuff, whee! And at the moment there's only a 27-votes gap between my entry and 3rd place, that's positive as well ^^ if only my computer (or IE, or Outlook) wasn't crashing all the time...
I've been keeping track of the poll results. I used to be 3rd, but then the new no.3 gained up on me exponentially. The past few days I went from 156 to 185 votes, and no.3 from 169 to 221, that's 29 vs 52 new votes! makes me wonder why the h I was lying ahead at first ><
let's not say I'm happy with my 4th place >< or I might lose that too