2010-09-05 [Earoluim]: I am interested, * bows my head *
2010-09-05 [Tekkon KinKreet]: me
2010-09-05 [Duredhel]: Ok guys :3 i'll send you a PM today to start creating your nations. Start thinking of stuff like the name and race you want to use :O
2010-09-06 [majikseb]: I submitted my country to you already I think... You still got it, right? :3
2010-09-06 [Duredhel]: Yup, got it, gonna put it up with the two new ones as soon as i finish with Tekkon and Earoluim :3
2010-09-07 [majikseb]: Yay, I'm kind of in the game now! :D
2010-09-09 [majikseb]: Yay, I'm totally in the game now! :D
2010-09-11 [majikseb]: LET THEM EAT CAKE!
2010-09-11 [majikseb]: Is it just me, or did the map just change a bit?
2010-09-11 [Roma]: It had to have changed since the last map only had Orrick, Sif'eski, and Ki'ariros on it.
2010-09-11 [majikseb]: No but I mean it seemed like some older territories expanded... *Gulp.*
2010-09-19 [Duredhel]: Starting turn change! You'll be able to issue new orders tomorrow!
2010-09-23 [Duredhel]: Sorry guys, been kind of busy, I'll do all updates today :3. If you post something in Rping areas and I dont reply for a whole day, please feel free to poke me.
2010-09-27 [Duredhel]: Not gonna be able to do much updating this week guys, kind of swamped. Also, poke me if I don't reply for a WHOLE DAY, not one hour :/
2010-09-29 [Duredhel]: Ok guys, i'll be able to post again tomorrow.
2010-10-05 [Duredhel]: OK! Guys, I'm considering a few changes to be made, but wanted to know what you, the players, thought about them.
1. Stockpiling gold seems to be a bit too easy, so I'm thinking of making it so all soldiers have a 3 or maybe 5 gold upkeep to indicate they are being paid a salary.
2. I'm thinking of setting up a small "available mercenaries" section in each territory, so you can hire troops with some local flavour if you're in a jiffy.
3. I'm considering setting up a small area where you can take premade armies or armies constructed from the troops you have available and pitch them against each other for competition sake and to gain some battle experience. Lemme know your thoughts on this.
2010-10-06 [Lepellier]: I really like the available mercenaries part. The arena like idea seems a little strange to me because, from what it sounds like, the troops just suddenly end up there? Maybe I just need more details. As for the gold thing, I'm not sure how I feel about that, because, well, I like my gold.
2010-10-06 [Roma]: 1. call me a doofus, but I guess I don't see how that's drastically different - must have more information XD
2. YES! I think that's a grand idea.
3. Uh, hell yes? Sounds like fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
2010-10-06 [Duredhel]: Lep, the troops are never actually there, its an GAME AREA not an actual place in the world or an arena. Basically its for you guys to do practice battles.
2010-10-06 [Lepellier]: Ah, gotcha. I kinda like the idea. It's like a fight simulator. lol
2010-10-06 [Duredhel]: Yup, its just so you guys can test out strategies and actually fight each other without compromising your countries :3. Ok then, i'll apply all of these things on next turn.