Hello, chicks and chaps. Welcome to Write me a Story. Do you like writing? Do you like a challenge? Well, this may be the contest for you. The aim of this contest is for you to write a story, which meets the current theme. It can be long, it can be short, it can be anything you like as long as it's a story and meets the theme set. There will be two winners, a public choice and my personal choice. Each will receive a badge. As you can tell, I suck at writing these things so I'm going to stop now.
1. One story per entrant.
2. The story must be new.
3. If any stock is used in your graphics (if you have them) it must be credited.
4. Entries must fit the theme. (see below)
5. Entries should be grammatically correct and spell-checked.
6. Plagiarism will get you reported, disqualified and banned from my contests.
7. Have fun!
How to enter:
Entries should be on a separate wiki and listed on this page as follows
0.[Story title@wiki] by [username
1.The Chronicle of Two Hearts
]by [Bipolar Nonsense
2. Her Robin's Egg Blue Sweater
3. A lady at a spring
4. Wrinkles, Prunes and Stories Told
5. Prudent Planning
(In progress) by [Coin Operated Boy
||Show these comments on your site|