Are you thinking of making a tutorial, lesson or similar? Please read the [#criteria
Finished? Post it to [#submissions
] at the bottom of this page! Or in the comments, whatever works.
Comments, corrections, suggestions and questions can be placed in the comment section below.
("page" here refers to a tutorial, lesson or similar)
- Your page has to be readable
and in normal, common English.
- Your page has to be completely finished
and not under construction. You may always add more to it, but it has to be done before submission.
- Please choose the shortest and most descriptive name for your page.
- Try not to use the same topics over and over again. Try to come up with something that hasn't been taught yet.
- Your page should be useful. We won't consider things like "how to train your basilisk".
- Do not plagiarise! We want original
- You should use images in your tutorial. They are not a must but they often make the tutorial much easier to follow. Images are not as important to information pages, but it depends on case.
- If there are images, they MUST be uploaded to Elftown.
- Once accepted, do NOT delete your page! The page is considered a donation
Tip: read tutorial on how to write tutorials!
Is everything all right? Did you double check? Then please add your tutorial to [#submissions
Here is a collection of old tutorials, info pages and lessons that were either replaced by better versions or were brought in from some old pages but didn't pass the criteria. (The authors of tutorials that were replaced keep their count in the Tutors
Go or return to:
- Tutorials and Lessons
- Tutorials and Lessons Submissions
- The badge reward system