- Toda Hiro-Matsu
- Hiro-Matsu's only alliegiance is to his homeland of Xaidom, and to his master back home
- Hiro-Matsu stands just under 6 feet tall, with jet black hair and brown eyes. Hiro-Matsu always has his hair tied up in the traditional samurai cue. He prefers to wear a brown kimono as it does little to restrict his movement in battle. On the back of his left hand he has the Xaidom simbol of honour and on the back of his right he has the simbol of servitude.
- Hiro-Matsu is fairly open and relaxed around those he trust, though the formal seriousness of his training is always in the background. With strangers he is stright forward and serious.
- Hiro-Matsu was the son of a prominent samurai. His father trained him in the ways of the katana and the warrior code all his life. When his father died in battle, Hiro-Matsu was sent on a journy by his master to see the world and build his battle prowess. Hiro-Matsu has vowed not to return home until he has become a fully fledged samurai
Weapon of Choice
- Blue (Water)
Experience/To next level
(E)Katana (5 Atk, 4 Def, 2 Int, -1 Dex)
(E)Wakizashi (3 Atk, 1 Def)
Bamboo Hat (3 Spd, 1 Car)
Robes (1 Def, 1 Mag)
(E)Tribal Necklace (2 Atk, 2 Spd, 1 Car)
(E)Viper Ring (makes wearer immune to poison)
3 healing potions
HP - 5/18
MP - 10
Str - 7
Con - 4
Mag – 5
Int - 5
Dex - 9
Cha - 5
– Handle Swords, Discipline, Lightning Speed (0/1), Flank, Weapon Mastery (Katana), Marksmanship, Rage, Handle Voulge.
Skill Point - 0
- Once a day for every 5 levels, the fencer can consume all of his movement by running in a straight line at very high speed, when he flashsteps, he can move through enemies and do an attack against each enemy he moves through.
Back to Characters of the Realms