Page name: Reference Pictures Manipulation Challenge [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 21
The goal of this competition is to create your own works of art using any photo or photos of your choice from Reference Pictures. We will add them to Reference Pictures Creations in order to both advertise and inspire Elftown members and general web-browsers to use Reference Pictures and spread the word!
Images that you submit here will be not be considered public domain, as with the Elftown Photo Reference Marathon
and Reference Pictures
. They will, however, be used to create a library of art to inspire others to use Reference Pictures
and to advertise Elftown to other artists.
Contest Moderator: [Lothuriel]
Please read the [#RULES] before entering!
1. No stealing.
Images must be created by Elftowners and posted here by the original manipulator. Stock used must be listed, and the stock creator credited. You may not use pre-manipulated elements.
2. Permitted stock: Only stock available at Reference Pictures may be used. Each photo used (referenced), must be listed with the entry.
3. Your entry must follow the set theme for the session you have chosen to enter.
4. Each member may submit two (2) entries.
5. Image must be uploaded to Elftown. The image must be uploaded to Elftown. To upload your image full-size you can use the button to the right which says "Upload a file" or the feature 'Upload a folder of images' that is shown at the top of your house. This feature allows you to upload one, multiple images or zip-files in their original size to a wiki page. <URL:upload_zip.html> Once you click this link you can follow the instructions. See also: Uploading Images.
6. Subject matter: Since the winners will be featured on Main Street, images that depict graphic violence, pornography or other disturbing actions will not be accepted. Only images that fit the theme will be allowed.
7. Medium: Photographic manipulations only.
8.Vote-mongering: Asking people to vote for you is not allowed. You may ask people to vote in the poll in general, but not specifically for you.
9. Queries: If you wish to discuss something about how the contest is run, or the rules, then please use the official contest forum: <forum:Elftown contests>! If you wish to bring up a query about whether a certain entry fits the theme, please speak up before the entries make it to the polls. You can still speak up even after the contest is closed, as long as the polls have not yet gone up yet. Complaints received after the aforementioned will not be considered valid. However, if you wish to query whether an entry is stolen art or breaks any other rules, you may still bring this up after the poll has been made.
The Elftown crew will select a winner from each category. If you make a good maniplation(s) (regardless of winning or not) your work will be added to Reference Pictures Creations and, you will receive a badge as follows:
8 donations or winner.
Voting in ProgressRPMC Winter Holiday 2011
Recently Closed Sessions
Future SessionsSubject to change without notice
For past RPMC sessions see RPMC Past Sessions
Go or return to:
- Reference Pictures
- Reference Pictures Creations
- Reference Photographers
- Elftown Photo Reference Marathon
If you would like to share a suggestion for a competition, you can place it in Elftown Competition Ideas!
If you would like to share some of your thoughts and ideas for these competitions, write a comment here, or on the contest pages.
||Show these comments on your site|