Page name: our imaginary friends [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 25
Brought to you by [Linderel]
When you were small, did you often talk to thin air and make your parents wonder if perchance there was something wrong with their child? Did you converse with fairies, goblins, bogeys, or invisible men? Did you have a friend who did such, or do you now have a child who socialises with creatures of the mind? If so, this is the right contest for you. For I have a question...
"What does your imaginary friend look like?"
Any entries that do not meet these rules will face disqualification.
1. Must be made entirely by you. Collaborations are allowed.
2. Has to be created by you; fanart is not for this contest.
3. Any and all mediums can be used. This includes writing and music.
4. Each entrant may submit up to three (3) pieces.
5. No explicit scenes of sex and/or violence, please.
6. All entries MUST be uploaded to Elftown.
7. Have fun!
There will be three (3) winners by public poll, plus a host's favourite. Any person caught soliciting for votes will have their entry/entries disqualified. The same will happen if anyone votes for themselves. It is, however, permitted and even encouraged to advertise the contest and the poll so that we get as many votes as possible.
Also, please don't vote for your friend, but for the entry you think is best. I want a fair game.
Each winner will receive a badge, and, if they so wish, the first by poll and the host's favourite can ask for a story or a poem, or a review of one of their own works, literary or visual. There will also be a badge for participants.
The contest will be closed on the 1st of April, 2007, midnight ET time, or the next morning as soon as I get to the computer. Pieces sent to me in a message during the next day will still have a chance of being included in the poll, as long as they abide by the rules.
WANT TO RP?
If you like letting your imaginary friends interact with those of others, you can head to a wiki where we can RP so Linderel won't kill us. Because I'm a killjoy. ;)
Winners! - Imaginary Badges -
1st place: Entry nr. 5, 'Arthur', by [Elegy - gone]
2nd place: Entry nr. 3, 'Ripwald', by [NOOOPE]
3rd place: Entry nr. 14, 'Niknak', by [Steel Mal'ak]
Host's favourite: Entry nr. 1, 'Aodh', by [moira hawthorne]
Unknown poll 2462 error!
Place entries here. Please use the <img200:> tag.
1. [moira hawthorne] 'Rockin Chibi Aodh'
My OC RP faery Aodh... lead singer/guitarist of SabbathNight... he is my constant companion in my head... he is always talking to my friends... I draw him more than any other of my OCs... he even has his own wiki, Aodh of SabbathNight and when he is bored he pisses in the corners of my mind like an upset ferret... so I have to keep him entertained... such as Aodh covered himself in chocolate... or 'Aodh Sleeps?!? huh?' here he is sleepin and snoorin with my son... yup those my boys in their jammies...
these are all the same image... just slight modified...
2. [moira hawthorne] 'faery ears'
just a little poem that came to me either too early or too late
between aodh and male me hawthorne
or you may assume otherwise
poem aodh & male me hawthorne © moira hawthorne
3. [NOOOPE] 'Ripwald'
Ripwald stands on my pillow in the morning and scowls at me. I needa fix his tummy.
4. [Tomocli] 'Him'
Tomocli's Imaginary Friend
This is a piece of prose I have happily written about my imaginary friend. He taunts me in times of darkness. ^^ He is happy however.
5. [Elegy - gone] "Arthur"
My newly acquired imaginary friend, the zombie kitten Arthur.
6. [moira hawthorne] "Faery Cat Aodh"
more nonsense for / of my OC faery.
the second image is... hehehehe crack! pure crack!
7. [otakubeth] "Defender of Darkness"
This is the Defender of Darkness. She lives in my head and defends me from the corruptness of society.
8. Disqualified for breaking the rules #1 and #2.
"JASON!I <3 him.Hes always there and he is also the voice in the back of my head.Although sometimes his blood cravings get the best of him.He sits on a pillow in my room until I come back home from school,then he'll give me hugs and kill people!YAY JASON!"
10.)[Maeve104] "The SkyHorse"
The SkyHorse-Always in the back of my mind, riding silently along on the braincurrents. ^^
11. [Yami]- This is my Cabbit Escense
12. [Yami]- This is my bunny, Her name is LuLu
13. [ogniz12]-This is my personal Fairy of Despair...who haunts me from time to time...
14. [Steel Mal'ak]- This is a NIKNAK! When I'm bored, the Niknak amuses me with fancy displays that include exploding and coming back together, singing like a canary, doing the twist, robot, and the moonwalk, doing cartwheels, rolling up into a ball and springing back to his proper shape, and other starnge things. Laughing frightens him, and he loves rocks, so much that of you throw one at him, he'll chase it and it'll hit him in the head. Oh, and I never copy him. That would make him go crazy. And he's not as evil as he looks! He's just...well...hyper...
15. [Erubeus] - This is my dragon, His name is Jeffery.
16. [Steel Mal'ak]-Entry 2!! This my imaginary friend/alter ego, Sardonyx! However, she is currently unfinished. I just put her here to hold the place. Finished version to come!
17. [Falx]- The sprite who bugs me and tries to get me to procrastinate when I'm trying to do work on the computer. I think he's really a computer gremlin. ><
18. [Sabbe Fhtagn]
Baal my insane voice in the head(first time using photoshop)
19. [Dr. Androgynous] - I've created RA-X Mark IV with some spare parts I found, and the recently aquired brain of a Simian Primate. Still working my modeling skills. =D
20. Disqualified for breaking rule #6.
21. [Steel Mal'ak] - Yet another one of my entries. This is a newly discovered imaginary friend that emerges when I'm taking care of my birds, or feeding baby birds, or building aviaries. She is simply called... the Bird Lady.
22.[Archeress of Mirkwood] - Ever since I was a kid I always wanted a black cat. The closest I had to one was a black cat with white markings. Now, that I'm older, my imaginarey friend is now my REAL friend! His name is Jericho.
23.[MisLuck] "Erica". In age 5 or 6 we moved to woods with my family, and I had no friends at all. My love was wonder in the woods and explore them. The other kids in the area teased me 'cause of it and then came Erica. She was my best friend though she was imaginary. She shared the passion towards woods and we played in the forest with our imaginary wolf friends. Erica lasted about 8 or 9 years with me, she exist no more, but I'll never forget her. Here I thought what she would be today; pissed off and sad like I would be if my best friend had left me alone.
||Show these comments on your site|