- Je'hos Anaan
- The Spire King
- An average dah’kin, Je’hos is often looked over as just another face in the crowd. With no distinguishing marks upon his face or hands, ‘Jes’ has dust-grey hair and almost matching, off-white skin. However, hidden beneath his flowing robes of choice, Jes’s 1.7m tall frame is riddled with tattoos, some symbolic, others personal in nature. Most notable are the symbol of the Spire King upon his chest and upon each shoulder, as well as a sleeve tattoo upon his left arm which, when paid close attention to, resembles the word ‘Dah’kin’. This tattoo uses the word in it’s oldest form, as the word ‘revenge’.
- True to Dah’kin stereotype, Jes cares not a whit for anyone else, unless that person can serve him in some way. Arrogant and believing himself superior to all but higher Dah’kin, Jes only condescends to actually converse with other races, or even the lower classes of his own, if he sees an actual point or goal to be achieved through such conversation. Otherwise silent, Jes gives off a brooding, permanently annoyed air. Which is perfectly true.
- Originally a resident of Azelh, Je’hos enjoyed, or rather endured, a standard Dah’kin upbringing. at fifteen Ja’hos stabbed his mother in the eye, blinding her, and was immediately enrolled with the local militia. Uncaring of his duties, Je’hos allowed crimes to happen under his nose as long as the people committing them gave him a cut of the profits. This changed the day his commander threatened to have him flogged publicly, and Je’hos displayed the unfortunate Dah’kin’s body on the doors of the jail. Je’hos was subsequently enrolled into the army.
In the army, Je’hos excelled, despite his temper. With his obvious ability with a blade, Jes was promoted to head his own unit within the army and his skills with a Damascus won him several duels within his own unit. Je’hos was eventually court marshalled over the death of one of his recruits, who was spitted on the centre pole of the commander’s marquee when Je’hos’s duel got slightly out of hand. Left alone, with only his clothes and weapon, with his allegiance still to his king, Je’hos felt he had no other option but to work for his monarch in the only way he could – to kill those opposed to him.
Weapon of Choice
- Jes never travels in anything other than his armour and robes. To use any other clothing is an abhorrent idea to him and he has been known to scuffle with anyone who gives him anything else to wear, regardless of social standing in Dah’kin culture.
- Black (Death)
Experience/To next level
Tabar + 5 (6 Atk, 5 Def, 4 Wgt) x 2
Harpist Mail (Magical Chainmail, 6 Def, - 1 Mag, Weightless
- This armor weights as much as a feather and produces no encumberance. Chain Song
- Auto-casts Sonic Shield on the wearer once per day.)
Blue Crown (1 Def, 2 Cha, 1 Int, 1 Mag, 4 Wgt)
Braced Gauntlet (1 Def, Prevents the user from letting go of his/her weapon, 3 Wgt)
Healing Potion x 3 (3 Wgt)
HP - 25
MP - 14
Str - 7
Con - 6
Mag – 7
Int - 6
Dex - 7
Cha - 4
CC - 14/39
Skills - Handle Swords, Lightning Speed, Discipline, Handle Tabar, Rage, Marksmanship, Tabar Mastery, Two Weapon Fighting.
SP - 0
- Once a day for every 5 levels, the fencer can consume all of his movement by running in a straight line at very high speed, when he flashsteps, he can move through enemies and do an attack against each enemy he moves through.
- Once a day for every 5 levels the warrior can drop their defense to 1 on purpose, and raise whatever points they drop to both Strength and Dexterity for one turn.
Back to Characters of the Realms
Back to Party N°5