Page name: Hobbit teens resume/campaign [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 1
This is Hobbit teens Resume
1) You need a good general knowledge of Elftown. If you can't handle everything about forums, polls, wiki-pages and know the Elftown rules, then it's no use applying yet.
I have been on here for more than two years I know my way around.
2) You need to be able to read and write English well.
English is my first language and, I have quite a bit of knowlege about these other languages as well- German and, English
3) Your goals with Elftown should agree with Elftown's.If you want to go berserk on everyone who looks ugly, then don't apply!
Oh trust me I will not go beserk on anybody just because they are different...because, I know what it feels like to be teased and, called too different and, it hurts so I will not tell anybody that they are ugly or different. Plus my ideas on how to improve Elftown is very vast: Like maybe we could put some people on probation because of Uploading Art Rules or just because they are being an ass-hole to the other people on here.
4) You should have proven yourself. As written above, you don't need any permission to do most stuff here on Elftown. Even if you only have created the big boobs dragons competition, are running the forum "Medieval fencing" that no one uses and have written a pretty bad report, it's better than someone who just says they can do all this, but never did.
I may have broken some rules here on elftown but, I am sorry and, I believe that I can prove that I can be a decent person! No matter what it takes!
5) You should explain what you will do as a member of the crew and for how long. Note: We don't want newbies that get all excited by Elftown for a month and then will get tired of it. Therefore, people who have been for a long time, are generally better.
What I will Do as a member:
My Ideas on how to improve Elftown:
Maybe we could put some people on probation or at least their files or their picture and record on here because of Uploading Art Rules or just because they are being an ass-hole to the other people on here. This is what I believe that we will have a bit more order to keep people under control and, to let out all the ass-holes on here!"
6) You should be able to get along with sullen, she fucks with the crew, and have a great patience with people...
I am part of the Safe Zone and I believe that all people are equal and that we all deserve a chance to redeem ourselves and, so bring on Sullen! I am a person who will not judge and, I can get along with anybody as long as they do not throw the first punch about my family!
7) You should think this is fun!
Yes I love elftown.com, I think this is the best place to meet people and to just have fun with contests! besides this is my favorite place next to www.thedollpalace.com ;D
8) If you can come up with an eighth point, it shows that you have ideas; but we have ideas and a lot of them. The problem is finding people who will carry out the ideas well.
I beleive that people on here should be open and friendly to the other people whether they are different from them or not but, I also believe that there are alot of hate wiki's out there and, just because that there are alot of different people that think that they know everything and, they should talk to a person before judging them! Have a good night to all those who had read this resume.
back to Apply to the crew
|Show these comments on your site|