Submissions of media - writing: poetry.
For now, the ECM Nymph Poetry
can be posted directly on this page. If many are submitted/posted, then this arrangement will be revised, but if and when this happens, a note will be posted here, advising all entrants of such. Now let's see some poetry about Nymphs!
1. SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ORIGINAL: If the poem isn't 100% your work, it's not allowed.
- Plagiarism is a criminal offense. Do not submit works that are not 100% your creation. You do not have the right to claim someone else's work as your own. You do not have the right to alter someone else's work and call it your own. Please see: Copyright and Intellectual Property by [Rondel].
2. POEMS MUST BE WRITTEN IN PROPER ENGLISH.
3. SUBJECT MATTER:
Submissions will not be accepted when they feature excessive violence, adult material, disturbing actions or insults, offensive and/or hateful materials. Elftown is an all-age site.
The theme is: "Nymph"
- Entries not following the theme will be removed.
5. PLEASE NOTE:
For discussions about the Elftown competitions: Here it's discussed if an entry is in accordance with the rules and similarly more complicated issues that can't be solved with a simple wiki-comment. Go to: <forum:Elftown contests>
Please place your poems below the line (<hr>) like this:
#) <b>(Poem Title)</b>
Written by [Your username]
Please remember to number your entries. Thank you!
1. She Guards The Trees
She sits in a tree,
Calling with music.
A flute of cedar,
From her home.
She lives within them,
Nurtures their sparks,
Feeling as they do,
The pain without.
A fire will end her,
A storm quenches thirst,
She is always wary, though,
Of stray dangers around.
The world for a nymph,
Is never still nor ever dead.
For she sees it all,
From within life itself.
Written by [Flisky]
2. An Ebbing Whisper
There is an ebbing and flowing here.
of wind and wave
of the dancing and the singing of the nubile who dwell here.
They will whisper to you sweet words
but will not follow you home.
They are bound to this place, with its pool of water
field of grass
and honey sweet.
You will call them beautiful and fair,
and they will smile at you until you grow old,
become what mortals are destined to be.
And they will still dwell in this place,
whispering their sweet words
to ears young enough to hear their call.
Go or return to:
- ECM Nymph
- Elftown Creature Marathon
ECM Troll photo
ECM Fantasy dwarf photo
ECM Orc photo
|Show these comments on your site|