1) You need a good general knowledge of Elftown. If you can't handle everything about forums, polls, wiki-pages and know the Elftown rules, then it's no use to apply yet.
I have a good gereral knowledge of everything on Elftown. I cant sas I know everything but im getting there.
2) You need to be able to read and write English well.
English and Spanish thats all I can speak. 100% American.
3) Your goals with Elftown should agree with elftown's. If you want to go berserk on everyone who looks ugly, then don't apply!
I dont have any real big goals with Elftown. The only thing i want is that Elftown to be a "safe" enviroment. Get rid of all the "assholes." This is souppose to be for everyone...right? Some of the things I have seen and heard are not "G" rated.
4) You should have proven yourself. As written above, you don't need any permission to do most stuff here on Elftown. Even if you only have created the big boobs dragons competition, are running the forum "Medieval fencing" that no one uses and have written a pretty bad report, it's better than someone who just says they can do all this, but never did.
I cant say I have done any of that. I am not a newbie but, I am working on it. I have had some family problems and havent been on here for 2 weeks but I am back.
5) You should explain what you will do as a member of the crew and for how long. Note: We don't want newbies that get all excited by Elftown for a month and then will get tired of it. Therefore, people who have been for a long time, are generally better.
Believe me. I have done things like that before. Elftown is where i spend most of my "online life." I will just simply keep Elftown clean (if thats what i am told to do.) I would like to do what ever I can to help.
6) You should be able to get along with the sullen assholes in the crew, and have a great patience with people...
I live with assholes. I get along just fine. I admit I can be an asshole my self sometimes but who cares. Im not extremely bad.
7) You should think this is fun!
Like I said this is where i spent all my time ONline. This is one of the best places I have been. I tried others like this before but...this is by far the best.
8) If you can come up with an eighth point, it shows that you have ideas, but we have ideas and a lot of them. The problem is finding people who will do the ideas well.
Well... I cant say i am a real "idealistic" person. I can come up with stuff, but off the top of my head I have nothing.
|Show these comments on your site|