[That Fuzz]'s Application of Greatness!
Because, let's face it, he's just that awesome.
Section 1: What?!
Yes, I, [That Fuzz
], am applying to be an ET crew member. That's what this wiki is about! I chose not to include my username in the wiki name because, as it is well known, people often change those, leading to confusion and general what?!-ery.
This is not, however, your average application, as it would seem, because I would not be your average crew member. As you read on, you will discover why I should be a part of the ET crew, and what I will do as one. So, read on, good sirs and ladies, if you will.
Section 2: Why?!
Why should [That Fuzz
] be a crew member? Well...
I'm generally intelligent. Hard to come by in present times.
I get on ET fairly often. I'll be able to do more.
I like to help people. If they come to me with a problem, I won't just send them away as pointless, unless, well, they really are pointless. But I will still take the time to explain to them why
their problem is pointless. The more help you give someone, the less help they'll need in the future!
I'm fairly up to date on the rules, and stuff. That's important, if you wanna be a guard, right? :D
I'm friendly, for the most part.
I do what I'm told. I will take whatever job you assign me, if any.
I'm not just applying because I think this is something fun to do (although, let's face it, it is). I think I could make a difference as part of the ET crew.
I've had experience with leading. For what it's worth, I'm currently highly involved with student government at my high school.
Section 3: Oh, I see. But... what have you done?!
] has made several wikis, some he's proud of, some he's not.
However, Zombie Apocalypse Awareness
, his personal favorite creation, has been featured in Wiki Awards January 2005
! While this does not prove his commitment to excellence in the ET crew, it does prove he knows a little bit about making wikis, and ET script (as does this application, correct?). Check it out, man.
He's also been a member for over a year. That may not sound like much, but it's enough to know most of what there is to know about ET rules.
Section 4: Does this guy meet the requirements?!
1) You need a good general knowledge of Elftown. If you can't handle everything about forums, polls, wiki-pages and know the Elftown rules, then it's no use to apply yet.
Of course, as previously explained, [That Fuzz] does all those things, and more!
2) You need to be able to read and write English well.
I'm no English major, but I'm sure what I know about it will suffice for, if not surpass, your requirements. Care to test me?
3) Your goals with Elftown should agree with elftown's. If you want to go berserk on everyone who looks ugly, then don't apply!
I'm friendly to everyone, unless they give me a good reason not to be. And I'm not the type to lose it and show anger by typing
quickly, slurring spelling, and typing in caps.
4) You should have proven yourself. As written above, you don't need any permission to do most stuff here on Elftown. Even if you only have created the big boobs dragons competition, are running the forum "Medieval fencing" that no one uses and have written a pretty bad report, it's better than someone who just says they can do all this, but never did.
As seen above, I've made a generally successful wiki. Also, I've reported a few members (and successfully banned one) for various
5) You should explain what you will do as a member of the crew and for how long. Note: We don't want newbies that get all excited by Elftown for a month and then will get tired of it. Therefore, people who have been for a long time, are generally better.
If you consider more than a year a long time, then, yes, I have been here for a long time. Elftown isn't just a temporary boredom
solution for me. It's something I use frequently, and consistently. I will be here for a while yet.
6) You should be able to get along with the sullen ######## in the crew, and have a great patience with people...
My patience is unmatched, in most cases, and I have no problem working with those I don't consider to be my friends.
7) You should think this is fun!
Well, of course I do! :D
8) If you can come up with an eighth point, it shows that you have ideas, but we have ideas and a lot of them. The problem is finding people who will do the ideas well.
Applicants should be able to pass some sort of intelligence, or aptitude test, to weed out those lesser deserving. How's that for an
Section 5: Who thinks this punk should be a crew member, anyway?!
1. [That Fuzz
]: Of course, I do, for the reasons above!
2. [It's Not A Perfect Day For Bananafish
]: 2nd!!! I support you because you're a cool kid, and you know when to be funny and when to be serious. Also, you know alot about ET.
]: I support the fuzz because even though he’s fairly crazy, and a Ben lover, he’s awesomely understanding and just plain neato. This kid really should be given a chance, I’d take my hat off to him any day :D
]: [That Fuzz
] has always been a kind, thoughtful, and rule-abiding kid. He never took a smoke when offered, and he never tries to take advantage of girls. He never even cracks degrading comments about anyone! He is an all around good guy.
]: I've known him since 3rd grade, and I think he would make a fantastic crew member.
]: I agree with his argument. ^_^
]: Justin is really intelligent, and he's very straight-forward. He's probably the most mature and adult-like guy I know but he still knows how to be a kid. <3
8. [Attention! Myspace.] Everything he says is morally and factually found. He will never get into an argument he know he won't win, because he always supports his answers with noted facts. He's incredibly intelligable and also enjoyable to talk to (which is always a bonus... e_e). He's also creative, which could help expand and improve our elftown.
9. [~-+.My Brain Melted.+-~] Ok, well, in his diary once he put up a conversation/argument with a not so intelligent individual. He never once resorted to name calling or putdowns, only found STRONG supporting evidence for his side of the argument. It takes a certain level of patience and intelligence to be able to do that and stay kind and calm the entire time. He'd make a good guard for other reasons, too.
Add yourself, if you honestly support me; not just because you're my friend. I want reasons for support. Quality support is better than quantity support.
After all, I could just add everyone on my relation list, and you wouldn't know. That's why I want reasons.
Reasons... give me reasons... xD
Section 6: But, wait. Does anyone not want this guy to be a part of the ET crew?!
Well, don't be afraid to speak your mind if you think so! Keep in mind, however, your opposition will be removed if no reasons and/or arguments are given, just like for my supporters list. Equal opportunity, people.
And a special thanks to...
Elftown Graphics, for the wonderful dividers and bullets.
Anyone who shows their support!
Anyone who takes the time to read this application. I realize it must take a long time to read every single one. Thank you for taking the time to read mine. :D
[It's Not A Perfect Day For Bananafish], for being so fabulously sexy as my first supporter?
Anyone who's nice enough to point out mistakes, such as typos and/or script I left out. I don't claim to be perfect, but I take pride in looking like I am! :D
This is a...