AC4 RPG GAMING RULES</center> - No god mode!! This is reserved for MOD usage to further the plot and so on.
- When fighting use your sense of judgment. We can all die!! Yes, we can all die. If you lose your character (and it can't be brought to life) just make another one and play until and if your initial character can be brought to life okay? No big deal. It's all part of the fun anyway.
- Use readable English. No internet slang such as: lol, brb, lmao, afk and so on.
- Always check the news, we never know when something important might be announced. This one speaks for it's self. Being aware of what's going on with the game is a very important thing. If you don't read the news and all of a sudden an event/battle/twist is coming up and you miss it because you went to the movies that night instead of the next day you can't come crying to us about it because we put it in the news.
- Try being active as much as you can, some people here don't have a life and are waiting on you to be able to reply so they can get into the action. This one also speaks for it's self. You aren't alone in a role play so please try to post at least once each time you log on so we can make it move and not let you fall behind.
- All OOC talk must be done IN THE COMMENTS SECTION DURRRR
- Respect you fellow role-playing mates and play fair. You should know why.
Missing: </center>Missing: </h3>
Show these comments on your site
Elftown - Wiki, forums, community and friendship. Sister-site to Elfwood